World of Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Wrestling Forums

The Best Damn Wrestling Forum Out There.Talk about wrestling and come join our efed USW alongside UWC

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

you shall respect Your champ

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

Male Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2007-12-31

you shall respect Your champ Empty
PostSubject: you shall respect Your champ   you shall respect Your champ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 1:08 pm

Im sick of all these fans disrespecting me sure i might not be liked but screw you fans and andy ace i am going to destroy you at the next PPV.I just want to say something you will respect me
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The main eventer
The main eventer
Straight-Edge Zach

Male Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: you shall respect Your champ   you shall respect Your champ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 9:11 pm

David, David, David. When are you going to learn, none respects people like you. It's just sad really, I mean with me beating you in our first two matchs, one on the very first USW show and the other one on the first USW PPV with a title shot on the line. You wonder why people don't respect you? It's cause you don't deserve respect!!! You didn't win the title shot, you didn't win anything! That belt was handed to you and insted of cheering for you like those paid groopies do the people boo you. Hell even people in the locker room boo you. Vincint betrayed you, that is how much respect your friends have for you. You're pathetic David, how all you do is want and take, without giving anything back.
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

Male Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2007-12-31

PostSubject: Re: you shall respect Your champ   you shall respect Your champ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 9:16 pm

well you wanna make it in Wrestling you fuck your co workers and you fuck your fans not literally i only fuck my babes isnt that right sharee

sharee:right babe

anyway you mind you own buisnness this is regarding andy ace so fuck off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: you shall respect Your champ   you shall respect Your champ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

you shall respect Your champ
Page 1 of 1