World of Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Wrestling Forums

The Best Damn Wrestling Forum Out There.Talk about wrestling and come join our efed USW alongside UWC

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Baz, the next champ

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bazzinator
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Bazzinator

Male Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-01-09

The Baz, the next champ Empty
PostSubject: The Baz, the next champ   The Baz, the next champ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 1:17 pm

Joe this week i will face you and i will beat you to become the new champion of authority. No matter what happens this will be my first and only chance at the title so i will make the best of it. And when i beat you and embarrass you the crowd will automatically chant, BURNT
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The main eventer
The main eventer
Straight-Edge Zach

Male Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: The Baz, the next champ   The Baz, the next champ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 1:18 pm

OOC- it isn't your only chance, it's just a no rematch untill you ern it again thing.

As Zach- .........................................................................................*sigh*
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

Male Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2007-12-31

PostSubject: Re: The Baz, the next champ   The Baz, the next champ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 2:32 pm

OOC:like zach said how can you think its your only shot you will get more anyway

"Lets see the baz world champ nah i dont think so see if you stepped in the ring in 5 minutes you would be fighting for your life you dont deserve to be champ i do why because im absolutely stunning".
Back to top Go down
Bazzinator
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Bazzinator

PostSubject: Re: The Baz, the next champ   The Baz, the next champ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 4:08 pm

OOC - Sorry i thought this was my only chance

stick ur nose out of our authority business, u might b the champ of ur show but that is the C show and authority the A Show so if the unlikely happens and i lose i want to face u for the title. when u want 2 and in any match u want
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: The Baz, the next champ   The Baz, the next champ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 4:12 pm

Ooc;i am on your show lol

"look kid,I am on your show why am i on authority to build ratings and you might ask yourself why?the answer is simple because im absolutely stunning".
Back to top Go down
Bazzinator
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Bazzinator

PostSubject: Re: The Baz, the next champ   The Baz, the next champ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 5:54 pm

either way you might be on my show or u might not, but u r so that means that if i do lose how about me vs u for the vacant tv title next week, we can put on one hell of a match
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: The Baz, the next champ   The Baz, the next champ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 6:08 pm

ooc;Look baz dont write with UR and that please its harder to read than my grammer lol

"wait i didnt know you were lance pillman wait your not,so you dont suggest we have matches the people in the back do and also your not in my league to have a good match with me so shut our yap and verse some jobber like wwefan who im versing this week"
Back to top Go down
Bazzinator
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Bazzinator

PostSubject: Re: The Baz, the next champ   The Baz, the next champ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 6:46 pm

well wat about this if i lose this week, then you set me up with any person in the locker room and then i'll beat them and if that doesn't impress you put another opponent forward, i will go through every person in that locker room just to show you that i am worthy of another title match for whatever title match you want and impresses Lance Pillman
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: The Baz, the next champ   The Baz, the next champ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 6:49 pm

hahahaha ok we will see what lance thinks ohh wait arent you lance
Back to top Go down
lukeerechillin
New on the scene
lukeerechillin

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: The Baz, the next champ   The Baz, the next champ Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 8:54 pm

hey baz why dont u face me il put on a fight with you plus me and sezach took you and joe out this past week so what do u say... i love to inflict pain.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Bazzinator
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Bazzinator

PostSubject: Re: The Baz, the next champ   The Baz, the next champ Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 8:59 pm

would love to beat u but u see u dont make the matches so basically anything that u say here involving a match is pointless, if i dont destroy u in the cage and u find some way in winning the poll for the PPV u can go ask lance for the match but im not friends with joe so for me it is a 1 vs 1 vs 2 match
Back to top Go down
lukeerechillin
New on the scene
lukeerechillin

PostSubject: Re: The Baz, the next champ   The Baz, the next champ Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 9:11 pm

destroy me once you are locked in that cage i will have no mercy i will take you out plus if you dont like joe that will give me and sezach to win the match and everyone wants the votes to face joe and when i do i will do all i have to take his title belt
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The main eventer
The main eventer
Straight-Edge Zach

PostSubject: Re: The Baz, the next champ   The Baz, the next champ Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 9:15 pm

Baz this cage is the match that I have been dreaming about since that flaming tables match. You see we made history in that match and the loss has afected me. I want to end your career, i want to hurt and humilliate you. In the cage I can hurt you. On the polls i can humilliate you. I will have my revenge. I WILL ELIMINATE YOU.
Back to top Go down
Bazzinator
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Bazzinator

PostSubject: Re: The Baz, the next champ   The Baz, the next champ Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 9:16 pm

U and zach can be a tag team if u want but when it comes down to it on the ladder of success there is only one man who can stand on the top rung of the later so eventually you will have to turn on each other to reach the top, i wont have this problem with me being by myself i can reach the top as simply as that
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The main eventer
The main eventer
Straight-Edge Zach

PostSubject: Re: The Baz, the next champ   The Baz, the next champ Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 9:20 pm

Don't you get it. At this stage of my career I don't care about titles. All i care about is competition and you are one of the best, you beat me and now it is my mission to defete you. I WILL ELIMINATE YOU!!!
Back to top Go down
lukeerechillin
New on the scene
lukeerechillin

PostSubject: Re: The Baz, the next champ   The Baz, the next champ Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 9:20 pm

zach why dont we be a team here we could destroy all baz you will be at the bottom of the ladder while i am at the top laughing at you see haha.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The main eventer
The main eventer
Straight-Edge Zach

PostSubject: Re: The Baz, the next champ   The Baz, the next champ Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 9:25 pm

A chance to destroy all with you on my team? No way buddy maybe in the future when I'm looking for the tag-team titles. But for now we team in the cage and that's it.
Back to top Go down
Bazzinator
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Bazzinator

PostSubject: Re: The Baz, the next champ   The Baz, the next champ Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 9:26 pm

the only way that i would be at the bottom of the ladder is if the ladder was upside down which will also be the only way that u two muppets will be at the top. if you want to take me out zach u can do that if u can but id like to see it done. i have been to hell and back last week with you zach but i won u are the past and like i always say never look back and only walk forward
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The main eventer
The main eventer
Straight-Edge Zach

PostSubject: Re: The Baz, the next champ   The Baz, the next champ Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 9:28 pm

OH look at Baz, in his version of reality he really believes he can be world champ. What are you smoking?
Back to top Go down
Bazzinator
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Bazzinator

PostSubject: Re: The Baz, the next champ   The Baz, the next champ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 3:47 pm

man i will be the next world champ even if the fans dont vote me in i will make sure that joe wins and then i will earn another shot at the title
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The main eventer
The main eventer
Straight-Edge Zach

PostSubject: Re: The Baz, the next champ   The Baz, the next champ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 7:32 pm

Sure you would Baz, but there is only one thing stopping you. This is real life!!!
Back to top Go down
Bazzinator
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Bazzinator

PostSubject: Re: The Baz, the next champ   The Baz, the next champ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 8:48 pm

if it was reality then you wouldnt be here now would u after the beating i gave u 2 weeks ago in our match
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The main eventer
The main eventer
Straight-Edge Zach

PostSubject: Re: The Baz, the next champ   The Baz, the next champ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 9:07 pm

Very funny. Know what after our cage match you are going to be in another version of reality, then you can get the world title and forget about the revenge I got on you. Also tell me how did my finisher feel on the fire chair?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Baz, the next champ   The Baz, the next champ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Baz, the next champ
Page 1 of 1