World of Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Wrestling Forums

The Best Damn Wrestling Forum Out There.Talk about wrestling and come join our efed USW alongside UWC

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joe Morgan:New Authority Champ!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WWEpatriotKane!
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
WWEpatriotKane!

Male Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-01-01

Joe Morgan:New Authority Champ! Empty
PostSubject: Joe Morgan:New Authority Champ!   Joe Morgan:New Authority Champ! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 11:12 pm

I finally won the Authority Championship!It was a great match,and I got fought with some of the toughst guys USW add:Like Steve Strom,David Sykes,The Baz,Black Dagger!And I beat them all,I said that I wanted to win the title the right way,without cheating,and I prove I can do it!So now if there is anybody that want to challenge me,just bring it on,because after I finally get a World Title around my waist I feel like I can beat anybody!No,I'm sure I can beat anybody!

Last edited by on Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://wrestlingheaven.top-board.com
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

Male Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2007-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Joe Morgan:New Authority Champ!   Joe Morgan:New Authority Champ! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 11:19 pm

well ummm who are you ohh that guy that got lucky just listen hear if ace didnt come down that ring i would be undisputed champ and you know it and listen i highly suggest you watch your back case someones comin for ya
Back to top Go down
WWEpatriotKane!
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
WWEpatriotKane!

PostSubject: Re: Joe Morgan:New Authority Champ!   Joe Morgan:New Authority Champ! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 11:32 pm

Who am I?I'm the won the eliminated you from the match,you freaking loser!I got lucky,I beat 10 people including the Poision Champ,and XWA champ!You were running because you knew you couldn't beat me,and I prove you were an no good piece of trash when I beat you,and threw you ass over the top-rope chump!
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

Male Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2007-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Joe Morgan:New Authority Champ!   Joe Morgan:New Authority Champ! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 11:35 pm

ok you metion poison and xwa champs as an acheivments i am the fucking poison champ i want lance to make a match me and dagger vs you handicap
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The main eventer
The main eventer
Straight-Edge Zach

Male Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: Joe Morgan:New Authority Champ!   Joe Morgan:New Authority Champ! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 11:43 pm

*As Lance*

You know what, David you will not have a handicap match with Joe Morgan, oh no. On Authority this week you will face Morgan 1 on 1 and Black Dagger will face Andy Ace on poision. And as a favoure owed to XWA when he wants it Both of you will go there to face Steve Storme in a triple thret BATTLE OF THE CHAMPIONS match.
Back to top Go down
lukeerechillin
New on the scene
lukeerechillin

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: Joe Morgan:New Authority Champ!   Joe Morgan:New Authority Champ! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 12:02 am

but joe when i get my shot at your title i will take it in the first oppurtunity i have and that is a promise courtesy of your enemy BLACK DAGGER belive me.oh and good match coices because andy ace will have a challenge
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
WWEpatriotKane!
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
WWEpatriotKane!

PostSubject: Re: Joe Morgan:New Authority Champ!   Joe Morgan:New Authority Champ! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 2:29 am

Well bring it on then,Black Dagger!I beat you in this title match,and I'll beat you one on one,and that a promise!And David,you think you so tough,I just manhandled you in that match,and I throw you over the top-rope like the piece of trash that you really are!You wanted a handicap match with me,because you know that you can't beat me one on one,and thats why you wanted a partner as a back up,,and thats why your tried to run away from the match.and I'm glad I will face you anyway,cause I will beat you again!
Back to top Go down
Bazzinator
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Bazzinator

Male Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Joe Morgan:New Authority Champ!   Joe Morgan:New Authority Champ! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 10:44 am

i would like to declare myself the number one contender you didnt eliminate me and if it wasn't for me you wouldn't have that Gold i want a shot at the title or are you afraid that you'll loose it to me because you know i'm better than you
Back to top Go down
WWEpatriotKane!
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
WWEpatriotKane!

PostSubject: Re: Joe Morgan:New Authority Champ!   Joe Morgan:New Authority Champ! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 3:03 pm

Well Baz are you serious?Half of the people in the match,can come here,and say:"you didn't eliminate me,I should win it I want a shot!"The fact is that I don't need to elimiate everybody,the fact is that I was the sole surviver,and you wasn't!In what exactly did you helped me?You was just in the match like all other,and you lost!Get over it,you think you the better man,then why did I won it ,and not you,thats right,because I'm better then you!Now you can take yourself,and start a feud with some mid-card jobber so you will got back to shape!
Back to top Go down
Bazzinator
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Bazzinator

PostSubject: Re: Joe Morgan:New Authority Champ!   Joe Morgan:New Authority Champ! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 3:37 pm

if it wasnt for me you wouldnt have won. I would like to have seen you eliminate Madness by yourself, which is what i did. I also eliminated Tristan "Rampage' Artist. And if i hadn't eliminated Madness, Jimmy Davison wouldn't have been eliminated either. I helped you eliminate Black Dagger as well. By my count thats four eliminations for me and how many for you 1 due to my assistance you need to face the music or get burnt
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The main eventer
The main eventer
Straight-Edge Zach

PostSubject: Re: Joe Morgan:New Authority Champ!   Joe Morgan:New Authority Champ! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 5:47 pm

Baz stop bugging Joe, he has other problems to deal with and you have a much bigger promblem to deal, Surviving our match. I was hopeing for a friendly match with you but now I want to destroy you. I don't know why and I don't really care but I think it has somthing to do with you looking down on me. You're looking down on me by not focusing on our match, insted you're focusing on the world title. It doesn't matter Baz, at least not yet. So all i have to say is not face the music or get burnt it's get ready for the eliminator before it gets you.
Back to top Go down
Bazzinator
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Bazzinator

PostSubject: Re: Joe Morgan:New Authority Champ!   Joe Morgan:New Authority Champ! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 6:06 pm

Oh no you got it wrong im thinking about our match but also the big picture. You're just a little pebble on the path to glory, i have walked through fire and walked through rain. Nothing can stop not even the so called Eliminator. Who may i add made how many eliminations in the match last week
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The main eventer
The main eventer
Straight-Edge Zach

PostSubject: Re: Joe Morgan:New Authority Champ!   Joe Morgan:New Authority Champ! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 6:39 pm

Baz the big picture is our match, cause I'm going to end your career in it. So stay entirely focused on it or be put in a hospital. Also the battle royal was a warm up for me. I was in the ring with all of the Authority roster and I know your strengths and weeknesses. So once again, good luck your gonna need it.
Back to top Go down
Bazzinator
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Bazzinator

PostSubject: Re: Joe Morgan:New Authority Champ!   Joe Morgan:New Authority Champ! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 6:44 pm

If i need the luck you've got another thing coming. How can the big picture be our match its worth Nothing, i demand that it be the number one contender match for the World Title, or are you to affraid to make that much of a commitment because you know u will get

BBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTT
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The main eventer
The main eventer
Straight-Edge Zach

PostSubject: Re: Joe Morgan:New Authority Champ!   Joe Morgan:New Authority Champ! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 6:55 pm

*As Lance*
So you want a no1 contenders match, well guess what? You're not getting one. I don't like it when people demand things from me and I donnot reward people who complaine about eliminating more people. You had to win to be champ not eliminate. So I'll make things clear to you right now, NO NUMBER1 CONTENDERS MATCH! and if you have a problem with it good, take it to your match.
Back to top Go down
Bazzinator
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Bazzinator

PostSubject: Re: Joe Morgan:New Authority Champ!   Joe Morgan:New Authority Champ! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 7:00 pm

ill prove it to you Lance this week when i beat Zach i will show you that i deserve to be the Number One Contender for the Title. If it doesn't prove it to you i will beat any one you put in my path. I will not just beat them, i will

BUUUUUUUUUUURNNNNNNNNNNNN them
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The main eventer
The main eventer
Straight-Edge Zach

PostSubject: Re: Joe Morgan:New Authority Champ!   Joe Morgan:New Authority Champ! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 7:07 pm

*As Lance*
Seeing as you want to "BURN" people I am making you match with Zach a flaming tables match. To win you have to put your opponent through a table that is set on fire and if I like it then I will have a special announcement after the match.

*As Zach*
Baz i will make you BURN IN HELL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joe Morgan:New Authority Champ!   Joe Morgan:New Authority Champ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joe Morgan:New Authority Champ!
Page 1 of 1